Where to Find Friends: Top 8 Options
- Dorms If you are going to spend your next few years having great time with cool people, move in the dorm. You can start making new friends the very moment you find your room. Keep your doors opened, be friendly and talkative. However, don’t sit in your room all the time! Leave it and get acquainted with your neighbors. Remember to make as many friends as possible during the first days, because people will be more open to communication.
- Networking With this technique, you can make hundreds of friends! Even if you know one person in the college, ask him or her to introduce you to their friends and those friends can introduce you to other people and so on. That’s how you can create a network of connections!
- Joining In college, you can find people with similar interests and hobbies. Usually, there is a variety of different clubs, groups and sororities that you can join.
- Study Groups Another way to make friends is to join a study group or create your own one with people in your class. That will certainly make your studying process more interesting and involving.
- Volunteer Join a volunteer organization, which activities are close to your beliefs and find your fellow-thinkers.
- Part-Time Job Make friends while making money! You can find a part-time job anywhere: in campus newspaper, store, etc.
- Common Areas There are always students sitting and enjoying their time in common areas. You can even start doing your assignments there. It’s a good place to find new friends.
- Events There are many interesting events on your campus. Don’t forget to visit them, because they are always full of interesting people.
Oct 23, 2017 in Student’s Life